PIRASTRO VIOLIN VIOLINO
Coil packet with steel ball E Pirastro "Violino" Synthetic Violin Strings. A new type of synthetic fibre, handcrafted using modern manufacturing techniques. Warm sound, soft to the touch, low string tension, light and responsive, reacts to the gentlest touch, immediately playable, not sensitive to temperature or humidity, complete reliability and ideal for both students and advanced players alike.
Violino strings have a core made from a modern synthetic multifilament fibre. Warm, smooth and round - it is especially easy to explore the subtle differences of tone colors with these strings. Low string tension and excellent tuning stability make Violino strings very easy to play. They have a soft and gentle touch with fast response, allowing the strings to speak easily even at the lowest bow pressure.
For best results pair with Pirastro Obligato/Violino rosin or a comparable medium-soft rosin.
- Absolutely insensitive to variations in temperature and humidity
- E-steel, A-aluminum, D- and G-silver
- The core material of all four string lines, Evah Pirazzi Gold, Evah Pirazzi, Obligato and Violino consists of a new synthetic material that Pirastro have co-developed with their supplier and which they obtain exclusively.
- This new core material is superior to other synthetic materials and steel because: it offers an unmatched wide range of sounds, is absolutely insensitive to variations in temperature and humidity, and it offers musicians a previously unknown dynamic range.
- In combination with Pirastros newest production techniques we are now able to offer a new family of strings, which offer: a complex tone, rich with overtones; bring out finest nuances in pp and great depth in ff; great playability; outstanding response and outstanding tuning stability which can be used in any environment no matter the degree of humidity or changes of temperature.